About Wine Jobs Canada
Wine Jobs Canada is owned and operated by James Cluer, MW. There are 29 Masters of Wine in North America.
James is a consultant to international airlines, luxury hotel groups like Fairmont, the government, and retail chains. His company www.FineVintageLtd.com also operates several WSET wine schools. He shares his time between projects in British Columbia and California.
Wine Jobs Canada was created as a service to the wine and hospitality trades. The purpose of the site is to connect employers with job seekers.
Why use this site?
- It's the #1 ranked site for the wine industry in Canada with the most listings and the most traffic.
- Quality applicants watch our site, many of whom have WSET training and industry experience.
- We provide free email Alerts for new job postings, automatically sent to your in-box.
- We have a Wine News feed Section, so you can see all the major wine news each day.
- We provide detailed job descriptions with salary ranges for a wide variety of standard jobs in the wine industry.
- We have a link directory that could be useful for job searches.
- We have a video section and blog for your enjoyment.
- It only costs $99 to post a job and it stays up for 6-months or until you mark the position as "filled".
Canada wine jobs. Wine industry jobs. Seeking a job in the Canadian wine industry or in restaurants? Wine Jobs Canada offers restaurant and wine job opportunities in Canada including job posts for wine and restaurant industry employers and FREE job postings for wine job employment seekers.
Wine Jobs Canada is your online source for information on the employment sector in wine and hospitality. The website features a wine news section, wine industry blog, wine videos, job alerts, a directory of wine industry resources, as well as, a wine & hospitality career advice section.
WineJobsCanada.com is specifically designed for people seeking work within the wine industry in Canada. Wine jobs in Canada include: Sommeliers, Viticulture, Wine Sales, Enology, Vineyard Managemen, Wine Retail, Import/Export, Wine Production, Quality Control, Marketing, Food & Beverage, Wine Consulting, Culinary, Hospitality, Wine Media, Buying/Brokering, Harvest Work, Wine Education and more!