Winery, General Labourer (4 month contract) 2 positions available
Vineyards & Cellars )
As the key individual responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment as well as assisting with operations, the General Labourer will play a key role within the winery department.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
· Operating, cleaning and maintaining equipment such as pumps, presses and the vacuum filter, under the direction and supervision of the Winemaker.
· Assisting the Winemaker and Cellar Lead Hand during clarification and fermentation processes.
· Operating the grapes receiving pit, from the alignment of delivery trucks to the pumping of crushed grapes into the winery.
· Cleaning, maintaining and repairing cellar equipment such as tanks, hoses, fittings, as well as water hoses and quick connections.
· Organizing, cleaning and maintaining the cooler storage in conjunction with the retail staff.
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
· Sound knowledge of wine production
· Basic equipment maintenance abilities
· Excellent time management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Human Resources, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915