Sales Representative - Territory Manager
Sales & Marketing)
Greater Toronto Area,
Sales Representative – Brampton/Mississauga/Etobicoke/Vaughan/Woodbridge – Retail, restaurants and night clubs
Charton Hobbs Inc. is a well established, highly reputable National wine, spirits, sales, and marketing agency selling such brands as Moet Hennessey and many other premium brands. We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the very important territory of Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Vaughan, and Woodbridge calling on retail, night clubs and restaurants. The candidate for this position must reside in a central location for the territory.
The successful candidate must have an excellent track record as a career salesperson. Product knowledge/enthusiasm for wines & spirits is also required and previous retail/on-premises/night club accounts selling experience is a plus.
Potential candidates must have completed basic wine education/appreciation courses; have a passion for wine and spirits, and the ability to hold a valid passport and driver’s license for business related travel. Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience.
- Skilled at closing the sale.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation and recognized ability for persuasive sales.
- Leadership and ability to influence major accounts.
- Ability to analyze statistics for targeting sales.
- Ability to set and execute high standards of performance.
- Advanced organization and planning skills and the ability to respect tight schedules.
- Bachelor Degree or related business experience preferred.
Base salary plus incentive bonus, car allowance and benefits commensurate with experience. Business related expenses are also covered.
Please forward a detailed cover letter and resume which clearly demonstrates your passion for the wine & spirits industry to: email@example.com
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and responsibilities.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915