Territory Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing)
Niagara Region / Hamilton,
Rosewood is a family owned and operated premium producer of wine, mead and honey. Located on the picturesque Beamsville Bench in Niagara, Rosewood follows a simple belief that less is more from earth to bottle.
Rosewood is seeking a full time on-premise sales representative for Niagara – Hamilton and surrounding territory. The primary responsibility of this role will be to call upon new restaurants and other licensed establishments to develop strong relationships with buyers & key decision-makers, to acquire new clients and increase sales in this territory. You will also be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the existing client list in this territory. You may be asked to consult on wine lists and complete ad hoc tasks as required on behalf of Rosewood including but not limited to; trade events, trade shows, consumer tastings, and licensee staff tastings.
Sales experience and wine knowledge are essential. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Rosewood team.
Preferred job requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in the beverage alcohol industry. Those with less experience are still encouraged to apply.
- WSET or ISG Certification.
- Strong wine product knowledge and understanding of beverage alcohol industry.
- Previous sales or negotiation experience, with strong and polished presentation skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational and time-management skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, driven and disciplined.
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for the Ontario wine and food industry.
- Access to reliable vehicle for daily travel (gas expense will be provided).
- Valid driver’s license will be required.
- Be able to lift and carry cases weighing up to 40 lbs.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915