DTC / Wine Club Assistant
Sales & Marketing)
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards in Oliver, BC is one of the Okanagan’s most innovative and environmentally sustainable estate wineries with an extensive health & safety program.
We are looking for a DTC/Wine Club Assistant for a full-time, salaried position.
This position encompasses all aspects of customer relations and sales, working in our wine shop, and support of our wine club:, processing orders, tracking customer info and assisting with member events.
Requirements of the position:
- Great customer relationship skills and sales abilities
- High degree of comfort with Microsoft Office and database management
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Flexible schedule (weekends & evenings) regular work week for this position is from Friday to Tuesday.
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift cases of wine (approx. 37lbs) repeatedly
- Serving It Right Certificate. Must be 19+ years of age
- Experience with Vin65 platform an asset
How to apply:
Interested? Send your resume by April 28th to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: F: 250-498-3228 Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, Attn: Human Resources ***No phone calls please ***Qualified applicants will be notified for an interview.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915