Assistant Boutique Manager
Management & Administration)
Prince Edward County,
As one of the area’s oldest and most outstanding winery, we offer and continue to develop a diverse selection of award-winning VQA and reserve ones. Outside, we're surrounded by the stunning views of Lake Ontario afforded by our location at the southern end of this little peninsula, just outside the village of Wellington. Inside, we're a team of creative, energetic, enthusiastic people brought together by a passion for people and wine. Today, we're looking for a person who wants to join us in continuing to make this a great place to work and visit.
Sandbanks Winery is seeking an energetic and qualified individual to join our team in a position of Assistant Manager. The successful candidate will handle all day to day operations in the tasting room along with assisting with supervision of more than 15 employees. The successful candidate may have a wealth of experience in tourism, hospitality, restaurant management, retail sales or exceptional customer service with a passion for the wine industry. Ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with guests and staff alike with a great personality. Must be versatile, flexible, very team oriented, enthusiastic and have a willingness to “pitch-in” in a constantly changing environment.
- Work well as part of a diverse team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Assisting with planning and implementing events
- Serving alcohol in a controlled and responsible manner
- Smart Serve certification required
- English/French bilingual an asset.
- Full time position with hours range from 9am-8pm
- Must have open availability to work weekends and holidays if needed
- $15-18/ hour (based on experience) plus commission and tips
- Start date April/May 2017
- To apply please email your cover letter and resume to Sara Coltman at email@example.com
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915