Tasting Room Coordinator
Sales & Marketing)
Small-batch craft cider made with heirloom apples in Summerland, BC. We make our cider by hand from branch to bottle at our farm with the help of family and friends. Now we’re looking to expand the family to welcome others that are passionate about craft cider.
We’re seeking a cider lover dedicated to creating and promoting the potential of farm-based craft cider in the Okanagan, the Province of BC and beyond.
The position is for approximately 16-20 hours per week from May 2017 to October 2017. The tasting room is open 11am-5pm on weekends and statutory holidays. To include setup and cleanup, hours for this role will be 10am-6pm.
Our small cidery is expanding and there is a huge opportunity for you to grow in this role and beyond with us. The Tasting Room Coordinator is responsible for the following tasks:
1. Preparing and opening the tasting room: cleaning and tidying, organizing supplies and merchandise;
2. Talking with visitors about our cider and the farm; completing sales;
3. Record and reconcile inventory and cash at the end of each day;
4. Ensure the tasting room is always looking good, suggesting improvements, and helping to make it more awesome;
5. Option to help at events such as craft cider / beer / wine festivals, community events and farmers markets.
In this role, you will focus on the logistical running of the tasting room space and offering a warm and honest experience for guests that wish to learn about, taste and purchase our cider. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in hospitality and / or retail customer experience and sales
- Ability to safely lift 50lbs
- Serving It Right Certified
- High-level of execution and attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Cider / wine / beer training is an asset
We offer a competitive hourly wage, employee discount on tasty cider and meaningful work growing a small business in a beautiful setting.
How To Apply
Interested to join us? Drop us a line with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915