Farmer's Market Sales Associate
Wine Retail & Sommelier)
We are seeking part-time support of our highly successful Farmers’ Market Program. The job includes pouring samples and selling wine and Cider, while sharing information about Tawse Winery including the wines, vineyard practises and our winemaking process, at various farmers’ market locations throughout southern Ontario.
· Transferring wines and equipment to and from the market
· Manning the Tawse Winery Stall
· Processing sales transactions using Square
· Ultimately ensuring the best customer service experience possible as a representative of Tawse Winery
· Have a valid driver’s license
· Must be 18 years of age
· Be able to lift cases of wine (approx. 15 kg)
2 days a week are guaranteed with the potential for more days.
For assistance please call 1 866 379 4915